Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Total Pageviews

About Me

My Photo
This is usha now i'm working as a software engineer

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Muthoot Group Careers 2011 | www.muthootgroup.com | Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2011



RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS – 2011
VACANCIES EXISTING IN THE STATES OF
KARNATAKA , TAMIL NADU , ANDHRA PRADESH & GOA
Candidates who are selected as Probationary Officers will be on Probation for a period of one year. On successful completion of the Probationary Period, candidates will be posted as Assistant Managers.

Eligibility to apply 
Graduates/ Post Graduates in any discipline including Management subjects from affiliated Universities with an overall score of not less than 60%. Candidates who have qualified through regular full time courses from UGC approved Universities are preferred.

Age limit - 25 years as on 31.05.2011.

Selection Process - Selection will be done through a Written Test & Interview Process.

Duration of Written Test - 2 Hours

For More Information http://www.muthootgroup.com/php/showContent.php?linkid=57&partid=26

2 comments:

  1. sir this is naresh i completed mba finance, i intrested job in u r company i wont job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir,

    Thank you for taking the time to assess my email and resume. I have
    graduated MCA prist university in thanjavur.

    I believe that I have the skills and the ability to work in your company.
    I would welcome the chance of starting my career at your company and I
    believe you will consider me for the post.

    Again, thank you for your time reviewing. look forward to
    hearing from you in the near future.




    Regards
    S.Prabakaran

    ReplyDelete