• 10+2/ Graduates can apply
• One or more years experience with customer service preferred.
• Basic computer skills & knowledge of the Internet required
• Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
• Excellent Internet Navigation Skills
• Basic Typing/Keyboarding skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience working under pressure in a high-volume processing environment and consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
• Significant email and online customer service experience preferred.
Interested candidates please walk-in with your resumes and a passport size photograph, between 10 am & 3 pm (Monday- Friday) to the following address:
Building No.9, 10th floor,
Opp to Westin Hotel.
Contact Person: Vasu/ Clara